【Philippines】Enjoy 15% off at Crown Regency Prince Resort Station 1
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
With its unrivalled charm, understated sophistication, and sincere Filipino hospitality, Crown Regency Prince Resort is a beautiful beach haven with a distinct personality. Drawing inspiration from the element of Fire, this resort is thoughtfully designed in sun-drenched hues.
Located along the Main Road of Station 1, Boracay Island, the resort is only a 5-minute walk from the beachfront. This 3-star resort also features 36 fully furnished rooms and the signature Lobby Lounge.
Island Tour options are available at the Tour Desk.
Airport pickup and drop off from Caticlan and Kalibo are available.
Check-in time is at 2:00PM and check-out time is at 12:00noon.
From Now To 2019-09-16
Boat Station 1, Bolabog Road, Boracay Mount Luho Rd, Banwa it Malay, Lalawigan ng Aklan, Philippines
Merchant Tel: +63 36 288-1088 / 506-3030
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
15% Off Tariff / Published Rate
1. UNIONPAY cardholders must be present and cards must be presented at the reception area or upon check in to qualify for the discount.
2. All reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance prior to booking date.
3. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with Club Ultima Consumable Coupons and any other promotions.
4. Discount is non-transferrable and only the UNIONPAY cardholders qualify for the discount.
5. This promotion is not valid during peak and super peak dates. Hotel amenities, facilities, services, and product will be subject to availability. For inquiries, call +63 32 418-8888/418-7777 for Central Reservations.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.