【Japan】Use UnionPay card and enjoy a preferential chance of payment bill by 1RMB
2018-12-01 To 2019-01-17
All cooperation merchant with UnionPay in Japan
All transactions via UnionPay internet
During event, Use UnionPay card to spend between 1 RMB (Excluded)-2000 RMB (Excluded) and enjoy a preferential chance of payment bill by 1RMB
1. Duration：2018-12-1 to 2019-1-17
2. During the event, can enjoy lottery offer only once time for each card
3. Actual deduction amount will be above or below to 1RMB caused by exchange rate fluctuations, not to make up the difference
4. Other in-store discounts may apply. Qualification for lucky draw is applicable of after-discount-price.
5. The amount on the cashier's receipt is the original amount (pre-discount) of purchased goods, and the actual charged amount is based on the card issuer's debit information and bill.
6. In order to be notified of any discount received, please register with the SMS notification function of the card issuing bank or the issuing bank APP/ Push message function.
7. If the transaction is refunded or returned, only the amount actually paid by the cardholder will be refunded and the discount amount will not be included.
8. In case of any dispute, UnionPay International Co., Ltd. reserves the right of final interpretation and reserves the right to amend the details of the event at any time without prior notice.
9. In case of any dispute, UnionPay International Co., Ltd. reserves the right of final interpretation and reserves the right to amend the details of the event at any time without prior notice.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.