【Myanmar】Myanmar National Airlines UnionPay Promotion
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Myanmar National Airlines or MNA (UB/UBA) is a state-owned airline and the national flight carrier of Myanmar. It was founded in 1948, it is the oldest airlines in Myanmar, and also the second oldest in Asia after Malaysia Airlines. Myanmar National Airlines operates the largest fleet, and is also known for serving the most routes throughout cities of Myanmar.
With premium service quality, Myanmar National Airline offers all range of customers from Business Class, Premium Economy and Economy, and it is currently the only airlines that offer Business Class in the country, with a stretch out legroom of 43 inches.
All passengers get a free checked baggage allowance; Economy Class (20kg), Premium Economy (25kg), and Business Class (30kg), and a free carry-on luggage with less then 7kg for domestic flights.
First-come, First-serve and while-stock-last basis.
104 Kanna Road, Kayauktada Township, Yangon
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
10% Discount on base fare of MNA flight tickets during the promotion period when purchasing on promotion booking website and flight ticketing counters.
1. Only applicable for customers who purchase MNA flight tickets using valid UnionPay card.
2. The Promotion is applicable for both “round Trip” and “One Way” air ticket.
3. All and full payments must be with a valid UnionPay Card.
4. Promo Code is UPIMNA and need to type in Promo code box.
5. Offers are not valid for other on–going promotions, discounts, vouchers, rebates, privilege cards, loyalty programmes or in–house offers unless otherwise specified.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.