【Global】UnionPay Cardholders can enjoy 20% Off at Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Preferred Hotels & Resorts represents the finest and most diverse global portfolio of independent hotels and independent hotel experiences. Five distinctive collections allow one to craft their own inspirations as they travel the world in search of memories and new opportunities.
To help ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction, Preferred Hotels & Resorts holds its members to The Preferred Standards of Excellence ™, measured regularly by anonymous on-site inspections conducted by professional experts. Additionally, Preferred Hotels & Resorts monitors members’ guest feedback and online reputation with a powerful, custom-built reporting dashboard.
From Now To 2019-04-30
For participating hotel list, please check
UnionPay Travel Mate. Asia credit card, Platinum credit card, Diamond credit card, Commercial credit card (card number starting with 62)
UnionPay Asia Travel Card, Platinum Credit Card, Diamond Credit Card, and Business Credit Cardholders can enjoy:(This offer is limited to the cardholder, Cardholder must be a resident)
1. Up to 20% discount over BAR (Best Available Rate)
2. New customers who make a reservation with promotion code MKTUPP in I Prefer participating hotels and select to enroll in I Prefer Hotel Rewards during their booking process will be upgraded to Elite membership.
Click below link to make your booking.
1. Reservation and payment must be made with a valid UnionPay International Platinum credit card, Diamond credit card, Commercial credit card, or Travel Mate Asia credit card. Guests must present their valid credit card at check-in to qualify for special rates.
2. Valid for bookings and stays at participating properties with promotion code MKTUPP made from now to 30 April, 2019, inclusive. Promotional rates and rooms are strictly subject to availability.
3. Promotional rates and rooms are strictly subject to availability, and advertised savings are based on Best Available Rates.
4. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts, or packages and are non-exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash. Participating room types and minimum stay requirements may vary by hotel. Please check with each property for exact terms and conditions.
5. Occupancy policies relating to children vary by property. Please contact hotel for details prior to booking.
6. Rates will not be applicable during Blackout Dates. Please check with each property for exact terms and conditions.
7. Stays booked in hotels located in Mainland China will be entitled to breakfast for 1. Additional taxes, fees, and/or any other surcharges vary by hotel and will be incurred for breakfast served in hotels located outside Mainland China. Please check with each property for exact terms and conditions.
8. Offer is not applicable to groups, corporate rates, industry rates, and travel agency rates.
9. Elite membership upgrade is only available to new customers who make a reservation with promotion code MKTUPP in I Prefer participating hotels and select to enroll in I Prefer Hotel Rewards during their booking process. Please allow up to 7 days after booking confirmation for the membership upgrade to apply.
10. Name of staying guest at check-in should reflect the same during room booking.
11. At any point in time, only a maximum booking of 2 rooms can be made under the same valid UnionPay Platinum credit card, Diamond credit card, Commercial credit card, or Travel Mate Asia credit card. Contact hotel reservations directly should there be an intention to book more than 2 rooms.
12. Any cancellation or amendment made within 24 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night’s room charge. This is inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax.
13. Only UnionPay Platinum credit card, Diamond credit card, Commercial credit card, or Travel Mate Asia credit card holders are eligible for this promotion. Debit cards will not be accepted.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.