【Cambodia】UnionPay Cardholders enjoy 10% off at Mouhot's Dream
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Step back in time and enjoy the most romantic French restaurant in Siem Reap, set here beside the tranquil Sala Lake. Here is where fine French cuisine, modern and traditional, can be enjoyed along with a superb selection of wines. Mouhot's Dream offers wonderful dishes such as Pan-fried Scallops with Lobster Bisque Risotto, Oxtail and Duck Liver Terrine, or French Duck Leg Confit. Enjoy a wine flight or make a selection from our extensive wine list. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available. The award-winning restaurant is the perfect space to enjoy a romantic evening, entertain guests, or celebrate a special occasion. Mouhot's Dream is considered one of the best restaurants in Siem Reap, and is open for dinner every evening of the week.
From Now To 2019-12-31
Vithei Charles de Gaulle Khum Svay Dang Kum Angkor 1010 Siem reap, Cambodia
Merchant Tel: +855 63 964 600
UnionPay Platinum Card 、Diamond Card （card number starting with 62）
10% off food and beverage
1. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
2. Must be charged with UnionPay Platinum Card 、Diamond Card.
3. Discounts subject to black out dates such as public holidays and special events.
4. Make a reservation on www.sofitel-angkor-phokeethra.com , and indicate that they are UnionPay Premium Cardholders.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.