【Cambodia】UnionPay Cardholders enjoy 10% off at The Citadel
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Vibrant, authentic and always fresh. The Citadel, our international restaurant, offers eclectic Western and Asian cuisines throughout the day. Here is where to enjoy Siem Reap's best breakfast, or for lunch and dinner to indulge in the best buffet in Siem Reap. Live cooking stations, buffets and sumptuous a-la-carte menus ensure a relaxed meal to enjoy with friends and family. Vegetarian and vegan options are available, as are gluten-free dishes. For families, the youngsters will love making their selection from the buffet. Take your seat on the terrace and gaze out to the lush gardens, or sit inside in air-conditioned comfort.
From Now To 2019-12-31
Vithei Charles de Gaulle Khum Svay Dang Kum Angkor 1010 Siem reap, Cambodia
Merchant Tel: +855 63 964 600
UnionPay Platinum Card 、Diamond Card （card number starting with 62）
10% off food and beverage
1. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
2. Must be charged with UnionPay Platinum Card 、Diamond Card.
3. Discounts subject to black out dates such as public holidays and special events.
4. Make a reservation on www.sofitel-angkor-phokeethra.com, and indicate that they are UnionPay Premium Cardholders.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.