【The Chinese Mainland】UnionPay Premium Card Privilege at Modern Art Museum
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Based in the all-embracing metropolis of Shanghai, Modern Art Museum (MAM) focuses on diversity, equality, exchange and education. With an open mind the museum introduces classic art in the West and the East and innovative creations in all the creative fields. The museum pays no less attention to contemporary art with Asian identities, connecting our shared cultures and offering a new blueprint for art to the world and humanity.
MAM believes in “ART IN ALL.” Leveraging multiple media and platforms, the museum connects artists and the public through exhibitions, events, forums and art-making and facilitates people’s participation and engagement. Art is to be shared by people, to create with people; and to exist for people. We envision a new cultural society where life breathes of art and art lives with everyone of us.
From Now To 2019-12-31
UnionPay Platinum Card 、Diamond Card (card number starting with 62)
UnionPay Platinum and Diamond cardholder can purchase maximum two exhibition tickets at a discounted rate per day. Please note that this promotion doesn’t apply to some collaborated exhibitions (not hosted by Modern Art Museum).
1. The promotion is valid from 2018/10/01 through 2019/12/31, both dates inclusive.
2. To be eligible to enjoy any promotion which is stated to be intended for UnionPay Platinum and Diamond cardholders.
3. During the promotional period, each cardholder will be entitled to purchase maximum two exhibition tickets at a discounted rate per day.
4. Cardholders shall abide by the general policies and rules stipulated by the merchant. (For more information, please refer to the merchant’s website.)
5. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for products/services provided by Modern Art Museum.
6. Cardholders are advised to contact the ticket center of Modern Art Museum for further information. Tel: 021-68781390 / 021-68781339
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.