Hong Kong SAR
【Hong Kong】Spend with UnionPay IC Card QuickPass or UnionPay Mobile QuickPass at Arome Bakery to Enjoy Instant Discount HK$40
2018-10-15 To 2018-11-14
UnionPay IC Card QuickPass or UnionPay Mobile QuickPass (card number starting with 62)
From 15 October to 14 November 2018 after 10am daily, spend with UnionPay IC Card QuickPass or UnionPay Mobile QuickPass (including Apple Pay) at Arome Bakery to enjoy
Instant Discount HK$15 upon single net spending of HK$30
Instant Discount HK$40 upon single net spending of HK$200
Please visit www.unionpayintl.com/hk/promotion/arome for details
Remarks: Each cardholder is entitled to enjoy the above-mentioned offers once respectively per day‧The offer is available on a first-come-first-served basis while stock lasts.
1. The promotion is valid from 15 October to 14 November, 2018 after 10am daily, both dates inclusive (refers to “Promotion Period”).
2. The promotion is applicable to UnionPay IC Card QuickPass and Mobile QuickPass (including Apple Pay), except the RMB cards issued by specific Hong Kong and Macau card issuing institutions.
3. UnionPay QuickPass Card contactless transaction refers to the contactless transaction made by eligible UnionPay QuickPass Card. UnionPay Mobile QuickPass refers to the contactless payment via UnionPay network with eligible UnionPay Card which has been added into the wallet of the designated mobile and wearable devices. Cardholder should present the eligible virtual UnionPay Card on the mobile or wearable device to cashier before payment and settle with mobile payment via UnionPay network to enjoy the offer.
4. The promotion is valid at all Arome Bakery stores in Hong Kong.
5. Cardholders are entitled to enjoy HK$15 instant discount (refers to “Offer”) upon single net spending of HK$30 and HK$40 instant discount (refers to “Offer”) upon single net spending of HK$200 with UnionPay QuickPass Card or Mobile QuickPass (including Apple Pay) at Arome Bakery during Promotion Period.
6. The Offer will be given away immediately upon eligible transaction. No accumulation nor replacement is allowed.
7. The Offer is not applicable to online transaction and mobile application.
8. Split transactions will not be accepted.
9. Each cardholder is entitled to enjoy the above-mentioned offers once respectively per day. Otherwise, UnionPay International Company Limited (refers to “UnionPay International”) and Arome Bakery (HK) Co. Ltd (refers to “Arome Bakery”) reserve the right to request for refund of the additional offers that Cardholders have been enjoyed.
10. The Offer carries no cash value and cannot be cancelled, altered, refunded or exchanged for cash.
11. The Offer can be used in conjunction with other promotions, including members’ offers and in-store promotions.
12. Eligible amount is calculated based on individual UnionPay Card card number and actual net spending amount (only include the net payment amount after deduction of discounts, cake coupon, privileged coupons or cash coupons). The transaction amount by the primary and supplementary card under the same Cardholder will be calculated separately. The levy on plastic shopping bag charged by government will not be included. Transactions do not include the cancelled, refunded, forged and unsettled transactions. Otherwise, the Offers will be deducted from cancelled or refunded transactions.
13. Quota applies on a first-come-first-served basis while stock lasts throughout the Promotion Period.
14. UnionPay International is neither vendor nor service provider, thus shall not take any responsibility for the products or services provided by the merchant.
15. UnionPay International and Arome Bakery reserve the right to amend or terminate the offers and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, and shall not bear any responsibility caused by the amendments or the terminations.
16. In case of dispute, the decision of UnionPay International and Arome Bakery shall be final and conclusive.
17. UnionPay International and Arome Bakery reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions in both Chinese and English version at any time without prior notice. In case of any discrepancy, the Chinese version shall prevail for all purposes.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.