Grab App Exclusive Privilege
From Now To 2018-12-31
This promotion is restricted to Thailand only. You might want to download the app when you are in Thailand.
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Users receive 60 THB discount for 10 usages when paying for applicable Grab services via UnionPay cards (card number starting with 62) and use Promotional Codes【GRABUPAP】.
App Download Link
1. Eligible users must be New to Grab Application (which means the first time download of Grab Application), use Promotional Codes【GRABUPAP】and pay with UnionPay cards only;
2. Users are responsible for extra charges that may occur after discount deduction;
3. This Promotional Codes is only applicable for JustGrab, GrabCar, GrabCar Plus, and GrabTaxi;
4. U·plan e-coupons are limited quantities which provided to UnionPay cardholders on first-come, first –served and while stock last basis；
5. This Promotional Codes cannot be used together with any other promotional campaign;
6. Grab & UPI reserve the right to modify any terms and conditions of the co-marketing activity without prior notification. Grab reserves the right to arbitrate any controversy that may occur as a result of this activity;
7. For more information please contact Grab Call Center +662 021 2500.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.