【UK】UnionPay Premium Card Privilege at La Dame de Pic London
Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square,10 Trinity Square, London, EC3N 4AJ, UK
Phone：+44 (0) 20 7499 0888
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Awarded one Michelin star in the Michelin Guide Great Britain and Ireland 2018, La Dame de Pic London brings distinctive French cooking from Anne-Sophie Pic, one of the world’s most respected female chefs, to the UK for the first time.
The restaurant menu highlights Anne-Sophie Pic’s unique culinary identity, with dishes that are rich in powerful and unexpected flavour combinations. Exploring unusual cooking methods and introducing guests to new taste sensations, La Dame de Pic London offers a fresh take on Anne-Sophie Pic’s French culinary heritage from four generations of chefs.
The interiors create an impressive yet relaxing dining space featuring natural wood flooring, carved woodwork, curved leather banquettes and columns covered with bevelled mirrors.
2018-09-01 To 2019-09-01
UnionPay Platinum Card 、Diamond Card （card number starting with 62）
UnionPay Platinum and Diamond cardholder can enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or prosecco at La Dame de Pic London. (One glass per person, offer applies to a minimum guest number of 2, up to 4 glasses per visit, for dine-in only.)
For all bookings, please contact the Reservations Team on +44(0) 20 3297 3799
1. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts or gift vouchers from the program participating restaurant (hereinafter “restaurant”).
2. Validity dates: Sept 1, 2018 – Sept 1, 2019 (hereinafter “term”). Call the restaurant for details.
3. The UnionPay cardholder (hereinafter “cardholder”) is required to make payment with a qualifying UnionPay Platinum card or Diamond card to enjoy the offer. If the customer does not pay with a qualifying credit card, then the offer will be null and void
4. Reservations must be made in advance by telephone to the participating restaurant and cardholders are required to state their intention to enjoy the offers at the time of reservation and before ordering.
5. The reservation status is subject to availability and will not be guaranteed by UnionPay, Four Seasons or the restaurant. Cardholders may not be able to secure a reservation or reservations may be cancelled, due to the following circumstances or other circumstances unlimited to below:
a) The restaurant is unable to provide the services and offer during the term due to internal renovations or suspension of operations.
b) The restaurant is unable to continue operating its business due to any Force Majeure event. “Force Majeure” includes acts of governments, Act of God, fire, explosion, flood, lightning, war, strikes and any event that is beyond the restaurant's reasonable control and cannot be prevented with reasonable care. However, any shortage of credit, capital or finance shall not be regarded as an event beyond the reasonable control.
c) The restaurant hosts a private event and gala dinner, or any other cases that the restaurant will not provide service or take reservation publicly.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.