【Singapore】UnionPay Premium Card Privilege at Jiang-Nan Chun
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
At Michelin-starred Cantonese delight, Jiang-Nan Chun, it’s all about “Xiang Le Zhu Yi”: the principle of enjoyment and happiness. Rustic décor will transport you from bustling Singapore to the bucolic beauty of the Jiang Nan region's traditional river villages, while the classical decadence of Executive Chef Tim Lam’s mesquite-wood-fired Peking Duck with caviar will leave your taste buds singing with joy.
From Now To 2020-09-30
UnionPay Platinum Card 、Diamond Card （card number starting with 62）
UnionPay Platinum and Diamond cardholder can enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or prosecco at Jiang-Nan Chun. (One glass per person per visit, offer applies to a minimum guest number of 2 to a maximum of 10, for dine-in only.)
To raise your happiness stakes the Jiang-Nan Chun way, please reserve by telephone: +(65) 6831 7220
1. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts or gift vouchers from the program participating restaurant (hereinafter “restaurant”).
2. Validity dates: now – Sept 30, 2020 (hereinafter “term”). Each restaurant reserves the right to establish black out dates, which will vary by restaurant. Call the restaurant for details.
3. The UnionPay cardholder (hereinafter “cardholder”) is required to make payment with a qualifying UnionPay Platinum card or Diamond card (card number starting with 62) to enjoy the offer. If the customer does not pay with a qualifying card, then the offer will be null and void.
4. Reservations must be made in advance by telephone to the participating restaurant and cardholders are required to state their intention to enjoy the offers at the time of reservation and before ordering.
5. The reservation status is subject to availability and will not be guaranteed by UnionPay, Four Seasons or the restaurant. Cardholders may not be able to secure a reservation or reservations may be cancelled, due to the following circumstances or other circumstances unlimited to below:
a) The restaurant is unable to provide the services and offer during the term due to internal renovations or suspension of operations.
b) The restaurant is unable to continue operating its business due to any Force Majeure event. “Force Majeure” includes acts of governments, Act of God, fire, explosion, flood, lightning, war, strikes and any event that is beyond the restaurant's reasonable control and cannot be prevented with reasonable care. However, any shortage of credit, capital or finance shall not be regarded as an event beyond the reasonable control.
c) The restaurant hosts a private event and gala dinner, or any other cases that the restaurant will not provide service or take reservation publicly.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.