Hong Kong, China
【Hong Kong SAR】UnionPay Premium Card Privilege at Caprice
Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong, China
Phone：+(852) 3196 8888
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
White tablecloths and twinkling chandeliers set an elegant backdrop for Head Chef Guillaume Galliot’s Caprice – an inspired two Michelin star flagship that is every inch as amazing as you’d expect. Classic French savoir-faire takes on global accents as Galliot draws on his childhood in France’s Loire Valley combined with a myriad of flavours from his impressive international experience. The wine list is just as intriguing, completing an indulgent experience that will leave you smiling from the inside out.
2018-09-01 To 2019-09-01
UnionPay Platinum and Diamond cardholder can enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or prosecco at Caprice. (One glass per person, offer applies to a minimum guest number of 2, up to 4 glasses per visit, for dinner only.)
To book your unforgettable Caprice experience, please reserve by telephone: +(852) 3196 8860.
1. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts or gift vouchers from the program participating restaurant (hereinafter “restaurant”).
2. Validity dates: Sept 1, 2018 – Sept 1, 2019 (hereinafter “term”). Call the restaurant for details.
3. The UnionPay cardholder (hereinafter “cardholder”) is required to make payment with a qualifying UnionPay Platinum card or Diamond card to enjoy the offer. If the customer does not pay with a qualifying credit card, then the offer will be null and void
4. Reservations must be made in advance by telephone to the participating restaurant and cardholders are required to state their intention to enjoy the offers at the time of reservation and before ordering.
5. The reservation status is subject to availability and will not be guaranteed by UnionPay, Four Seasons or the restaurant. Cardholders may not be able to secure a reservation or reservations may be cancelled, due to the following circumstances or other circumstances unlimited to below:
a) The restaurant is unable to provide the services and offer during the term due to internal renovations or suspension of operations.
b) The restaurant is unable to continue operating its business due to any Force Majeure event. “Force Majeure” includes acts of governments, Act of God, fire, explosion, flood, lightning, war, strikes and any event that is beyond the restaurant's reasonable control and cannot be prevented with reasonable care. However, any shortage of credit, capital or finance shall not be regarded as an event beyond the reasonable control.
c) The restaurant hosts a private event and gala dinner, or any other cases that the restaurant will not provide service or take reservation publicly.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.