Enjoy up to 10% off on regular priced items at Central Department Store and ZEN Department Store
2018-08-15 To 2019-05-31
• Every Central Department Store
• ZEN Department Store
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
UnionPay Cardholders (card number starting with 62) who hold non-Thai Passport
Enjoy up to 10% off on regular priced items in a single receipt with your UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62) at Central Department Store and ZEN Department Store. Simply scan barcode/QR Code on your u • plan 优惠券.
1. UPlan offer is not available for transactions made through UnionPay QuickPass or UnionPay QR Code.
2. This privilege is applicable to non-Thai passport customers only.
3. Please present the Passport together with your e-Tourist in order to receive the up to 10% off on regular priced items.
4. Transaction must be made with UnionPay card starting with 62 only.
5. The privilege can be reused.
6. Offer needs to be declared upfront and the coupon needs to be presented prior to payment to enjoy the privileges.
7. Not valid for the purchase at Central Food Hall, Tops Supermarket, Power Buy, The Fine Jewelry Department & non-participating retailers, or for purchase of liquor, pharmaceuticals, fabrics, electrical appliances, Gift exchange items, sale items, Marks & Spencer food items or non-participating merchandises.
8. The privilege is not exchangeable for cash in part or in whole.
9. In the event of a refund, only the amount paid by cardholders will be returned, excluding the discount amount.
10. Please click the following link to download the APP of UnionPay International and enjoy the exclusive privileges of UnionPay “优计划”.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.