【Australia】SSP's Airport Catering UnionPay Promotion
2018-12-14 To 2019-02-28
Ｔ1（Sydney International Airport）BBQ Chicken；Luxe Café；National Pies；Roll’d；Starbucks；Yo Sushi
Ｔ2（Sydney Domestic Airport）Chur Burger；Hokka hokka；Roll’d；Yo Sushi
Ｔ3（Sydney Domestic Airport QANTAS Terminal）Black Café；National Pies
Brisbane (Domestic Airport)：Carl’s Jnr；Fonzie Abbot；Market Place；National Pies；Roll’d；Upper Crust
Tasmania Hobart (International and Domestic Terminal):Ironhouse Bar；Market Place；Prego；Villino (Black café)
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Enjoy 20% off when you pay by UnionPay IC Card QuickPass or UnionPay mobile QuickPass Payment (no minimum spending requirement, maximum discount of AUD20 discount in 1 transaction)
1. The offer is applicable to contactless transaction settled by UnionPay IC card QuickPass and UnionPay mobile QuickPass via UnionPay network.
2. Cardholder should present the eligible virtual UnionPay card on the mobile device to casher before payment and settle with UnionPay Mobile QuickPass to enjoy the offer.
3. The maximum discount for each transaction is AUD20. The discount will be deducted immediately upon eligible transaction. No accumulation nor replacement is allowed.
4. Cannot be used in conjunction with other UnionPay offer.
5. The offer is subjected to relevant terms and conditions. For details, please check with the store staff.
6. UnionPay International Company Limited and Select Service Partner Australia reserve the right to amend or terminate the offers and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, and shall not bear any responsibility caused by the amendments or terminations.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 4. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.