【Japan】AEON MALL will present you a UnionPay purchase coupon with a par value of JPY 500 upon your presence.
2018-07-17 To 2018-08-31
A total of 17 stores of AEON MALL will participate in this activity, i.e., Okinawa Rycom Store, Asahikawa Station Store, Narita store, Makuhari Shintoshin Store, Kobe Harbor land umie Store, AEON MALL Lake Town Kaze Store, AEON MALL Lake Town Mori Store, AEON MALL Lake Town OUTLET Store, Fukuoka Store, Miyazaki Store, KYOTO Store, RINKU Sennan Store, Okayama Store, Tokoname Store, Matsumoto Store, Atsuta Store, THE OUTLETS HIROSHIMA
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
UnionPay cardholders can get a coupon of JPY 500 at the designated information counters, duty-free counters, etc. of the above stores by presenting the designated valid UnionPay cards.
• You can get a UnionPay purchase coupon with a par value of JPY 500 upon showing your valid UnionPay cards at the designated information counters or duty-free counters, etc. of the above stores, with which one coupon for other privilege and duty-free privilege can be used together.
• Please refer to the coupon or contact clerks for details.
• UnionPay purchase coupons cannot be changed in any way, or exchanged for cash, and shall be invalid if copied.
• This offer is limited to foreign tourists holding passports.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.