【Australia】UnionPay IC Card QuickPass & UnionPay mobile Quickpass Cashback Promotion
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
2018-07-15 To 2018-09-30
UnionPay IC Card QuickPass & UnionPay mobile Quickpass (card number starting with 62) issued in the Chinese Mainland
In any merchant using UnionPay IC Card QuickPass & UnionPay mobile Quickpass （http://m.unionpayintl.com/en/servicesProducts/products/innovativeProducts/mobilePayment/index.shtml）
Upload receipts and get cashback 11% after validation (cashback only in RMB). Every single account can get a maximum of RMB￥518.88 cashback.
Simply scan the QR code attached or visit https://m.itrip.com/promotion/yinlian/ to upload your receipts.
1. Only applicable to UnionPay IC Card QuickPass & UnionPay mobile Quickpass, RMB is the only cashback currency.
2. Each account can only be registered with one UnionPay card. Once confirmed, the registered card cannot be changed. Final cashback amount will be transferred onto the card that you have registered in the campaign page.
3. Promotion period is 15 July 2018 to 30 September 2018, maximum cash back RMB518.88. Participants must upload their valid receipts within 7 days, and must complete “withdraw” process within 30 days after promotion finished, otherwise participants will lose the eligibility for redemption.
4. Purchase receipts from a UnionPay card is the only proof to validate a cashback (Details about valid receipt, please refer to campaign page). The receipts uploaded for cashback must be an actual transaction and fulfil the requirements for validation purpose. Duplicate receipts will not be accepted.
5. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other UnionPay offers in Australia. This cashback promotion exclude purchase of gift cards, pre-paid cards and equivalent.
6. UnionPay reserves the right to modify and terminate the promotion. Participants must agree to register their contact details on the cashback promotion platform for automatic or manual communications (included promotion details update) from cashback platform system.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.