【Taiwan Region】Sunchin Comopany UnionPay Card Promotion
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Sunchin is a sportswear and shoes retailer in Taiwan, offering a trend-right and comprehensive range of everyday and special occasion shoes and accessory items at affordable prices for everyone.
From Now To 2018-12-31
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
1. 5% off can be additionally enjoyed for the purchase of commodities by UnionPay cards.
(limited to commodities with discount no more than 30% off).
2. 10% off can be additionally enjoyed for any single purchase over $5,000 by UnionPay cards (limited to commodities with discount no more than 30% off).
(The aforesaid discounts cannot be enjoyed simultaneously.)
1. All disputes are subject to the decision of Sunchin Comopany .
2. Payment must be made with a valid UnionPay Card.
3. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other benefits.
4. Commodities of special types or particularly announced ones are excluded from this offer.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.