Enjoy 10% off with your UnionPay Card at Partridge Jewellers
From Now To 2019-02-28
112 Queen Street, Auckland
255 Broadway, Newmarket, Auckland
306 Lambton Quay, Wellington
133 Cashel Street, Christchurch
Westfield Shopping Centre, 129 Riccarton Road, Christchurch
Corner Rees and Beach Streets, Queenstown
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Enjoy 10% off with a maximum of NZD 100 off in a single receipt with your UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62) at Partridge Jewellers. Simply scan the QR code/bar code on your Partridge Jewellers u • plan coupon.
1. During the promotion period, you can enjoy 10% off with a maximum of NZD 100 off in a single receipt with your UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62) at Partridge Jewellers store. Simply scan the QR code/bar code on your Partridge Jewellers u • plan coupon.
2. The validity of the coupon is as per indicated.
3. During the promotion period, each UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62) is entitled to 1 Partridge Jewellers u • plan coupon only.
4. The offer is valid only if the transaction was paid through UnionPay network.
5. Offer needs to be declared upfront and coupon needs to be presented prior to payment to enjoy the privileges.
6. u • plan coupons shall not be split or redeemed for cash.
7. Offer can be used at the same time with some other offers in store. Please check in-store for more details.
8. u • plan coupon transactions will not be refunded..
9. u • plan coupons are valid on a first-come, first-served and whilestocks last basis.
10. Other T&Cs may apply, please check in-store with merchants for more details.
11. The final interpretation right of UnionPay Partridge Jewellers u • plan coupons is reserved by Partridge Jewellers Ltd and UnionPay International Co., Ltd., who reserve the right to amend the T&Cs without prior notice.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 4. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.