【The Chinese Mainland】Shanghai Disneyland UnionPay Diamond Card Privileges
From Now To 2018-12-31
UnionPay Diamond Card (card number starting with 62)
(1) VIP Service
UnionPay Diamond Cardholders will be offered VIP services upon presenting their UnionPay Diamond Card at the Guest Service Center after entering Shanghai Disneyland. VIP services include access to the VIP viewing areas of Parades and the Nighttime Spectacular, as well as other services such as information, lost and found and reservations at table service restaurants.
(2) Character Meet & Greet
From 12:00 to 13:00 on the first and third Saturday of each month, the Cardholder can enjoy priority access to a Meet & Greet with Mickey Mouse at Meet Mickey. The Cardholders should present their UnionPay Diamond Card to the Cast Member at the entrance to Meet Mickey. Meet & Greet availability is on a first-come, first-served basis, and it is recommended that Cardholders arrive ahead of the designated time.
（3）VIP Viewing Area for Parades and the Nighttime Spectacular
The Cardholders should present their UnionPay Diamond Card at the Guest Service Center to reserve a position in the VIP areas of both the Parades and the Nighttime Spectacular. Capacity is limited and reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations need to be made at least 3 hours ahead of time. The Cardholders will be guided to the viewing areas by a Cast Member.
(4) Special Treatment at Shanghai Disney Resort Hotels
UnionPay Diamond Cardholders who use their Diamond card to make a reservation at a Shanghai Disney Resort Hotel will receive special treatment upon arrival. Diamond Cardholders should call the CUP VIP Hotline at 400-629-5516 and provide detailed information about their booking, including their name, date, room type and other related information within 36 hours of their scheduled hotel check-in to receive a special welcome gift from the hotel.
(5) Dedicated VIP Hotline
Cardholders can call the UnionPay VIP Hotline at 400-629-5516 for benefit-related information. If Cardholders need to reserve or purchase any Shanghai Disney Resort-related products or services, we will transfer the call to the Shanghai Disney Resort VIP hotline, where a Cast Member will assist you with your Resort-related inquiry.
1. The above privileges are only available for UnionPay Diamond Cardholders. Each Cardholder can bring 2 additional people to the Meet & Greet sessions and to the VIP viewing areas of the Parades and the Nighttime Spectacular.
2. The aforementioned Shanghai Disney Resort Hotels refer to:
- Toy Story Hotel: 360 West Shendi Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, 201205.
- Shanghai Disneyland Hotel: 1009 West Shendi Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, 201205.
3. UnionPay Diamond Cards start with the number 62, and feature the UnionPay logo and the word "DIAMOND" or "Diamond” on the front of the card.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.