【Philippines】UnionPay Card The Cocoa Trees Promotion
2018-06-25 To 2018-12-31
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
5% off on all purchases
1. The promotion is valid at The Cocoa Trees Store located at the Domestic Pre-Departure Area of Mactan-Cebu International Airport.
2. The promotion is valid from 25st June 2018 to 31st December 2018.
3. Payment must be made with a valid UnionPay Card.
4. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
5. UnionPay International is not responsible for the products and services provided by The Cocoa Trees.
6. Any cardholder who continues to use his/her card at the participating store will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the approved promo terms and conditions.
7. In case of any discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
8.UnionPay International (UPI) assumes no liability or responsibility for the acts or defaults of the merchants, or defaults in the goods and services offered in this promotion. UPI is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute about the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the merchant. The merchant may apply conditions to the redemption of the goods and services. UPI will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption or usage of the goods and services.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.