【English US】Save up to USD 30 when booking flights at Trip.com with your UnionPay Card
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Trip.com provides one-stop travel booking services in 13 languages through their website and mobile app. They are a part of the Ctrip Group, a NASDAQ listed company since 2003 (NASDAQ: CTRP) with over 30,000 employees and over 300 million members, making it one of the leading online travel agencies in the world.
2018-06-01 To 2019-05-31
UnionPay Platinum credit card、Diamond credit card and TravelMate Credit Card（card number starting with 62）
UnionPay cardholders can enjoy the following privileges while booking flights on selected Trip.com sites with exclusive UnionPay promotional codes.
(When paying in USD) Save Big on Flight Bookings Over USD 200:
• Pay with Unionpay Diamond Credit Cards: Save USD 30
• Pay with Unionpay Platinum Credit Cards: Save USD 15
• Pay with Unionpay TravelMate Credit Cards: Save USD 10
（When paying in CNY）Save Big on Flight Bookings Over CNY 1500:
• Pay with Unionpay Diamond Credit Cards: Save CNY 200
• Pay with Unionpay Platinum Credit Cards: Save CNY 100
• Pay with Unionpay TravelMate Credit Cards: Save CNY 50
1. Promotion period: June 1, 2018 to May 31, 2019.
2. Promotion Platform: Trip.com English site (https://www.trip.com/?language=EN&locale=en_us) and app.
3. Promotional codes can only be claimed by entering the first 6 digits of a valid UnionPay Platinum/UnionPay Diamond/UnionPay TravelMate credit card. After claiming a promotional code, it can be selected and applied to a booking when filling in the passenger information.
4. Promotional codes can only be used when paying in USD/CNY with a valid UnionPay Platinum/UnionPay Diamond/UnionPay TravelMate credit card.
5. Promotional codes cannot be used on bookings that only include flights within mainland China.
6. A. When paying in USD, for flight bookings over USD 200 (ticket fare only, excludes additional charges such as taxes, additional baggage fees, and insurance), receive an instant discount of:
a) USD 30 when paying with a UnionPay Diamond Credit Card
b) USD 15 when paying with a UnionPay Platinum Credit Card
c) USD 10 when paying with a UnionPay TravelMate Credit Card
B. When paying in CNY, for flight bookings over CNY 1,500 (ticket fare only, excludes additional charges such as taxes, additional baggage fees, and insurance), receive an instant discount of:
a) CNY 200 when paying with a UnionPay Diamond Credit Card
b) CNY 100 when paying with a UnionPay Platinum Credit Card
c) CNY 50 when paying with a UnionPay TravelMate Credit Card
7. Promotional codes are valid for 30 days from the date they are added to your Trip.com account
8. Promotional codes are limited and can be claimed on a first come, first served basis.
9. One promotional code per booking allowed.
10. A limit of one promotional code per Trip.com account per month applies. Each device can only be used to obtain one promotional code per month.
11. Special fares may be subject to strict change, refund, and endorsement conditions. Please refer to the conditions of your confirmed booking for further details.
12. Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts.
13. Promotional codes cannot be exchanged for cash or points.
14. Trip.com and UnionPay International reserve all rights of final interpretation.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.