Hertz Save up to A$50 with your UnionPay Card
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
2018-04-16 To 2018-12-31
Hertz Car Rental Australia. List of participating locations can be searched on https://www.hertz.cn/rentacar/location
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Privilege 1: During the promotion period, UnionPay cardholders can save up to A$50 on their car rental bookings for Hertz Car Rental Australia. Simply go to u·plan promotion webpage (www.gohertz.cn/uplan) and enter first 6 digits of their UnionPay Cards(card number starting with 62). Discount Codes and corresponding Promotion Codes will be shown after it passes verification. Input the code and enjoy the discount now!
Privilege 2: UnionPay cardholders now get the translation copy of Chinese driver’s License for FREE.
Hertz Car Rental Australia accepts Chinese driver’s License. A copy of translation of Chinese driver’s License is required together with original Chinese driver’s License. UnionPay cardholders now can get the translation copy for FREE. Simply follow Hertz Car Rental WeChat (ID:hertzguojizuche) or contact Hertz Reservation Center at 400 921 1138.
Privilege 3: Become Gold Member of Hertz Car Rental for free. No line-up anymore.
• Gold Member can accumulate consumption points. Earn 1 point for every 1 Dollar spend. The points can be redeemed for free rental vouchers.
• No queue at 3,000 Hertz Car Rental counters/parking lots worldwide including airports and downtown areas. The electronic bill will be sent to your designated mailbox immediately after the car is returned.
• Promotion information will be sent regularly to designated Gold Member mailbox.
• Enroll NOW! Apply online at https://gohertz.cn/registered_members/member_applygold or contact Hertz at 400 921 1138 to get the application form.
1. Period of Validity for car rental reservation & pick-up: From today to December 31, 2018
2. Payment must be made with a valid UnionPay Credit Card.
3. This Offer is valid on Hertz Affordable Rates at participating locations in Australia.
4. 24 hours reservation in advance is required.
5. This offer can not be used at the same time with other offers and may not be used during restricted period.
6. Other Hertz Car Rental standard terms and conditions may apply.
7. For more details, please contact Hertz Reservation Center.
8. The final interpretation right of Hertz Car Rental x u·plan offers is reserved by Hertz Car Rental and UnionPay International Co., Ltd., who reserve the right to amend the T&Cs without prior notice.
Car Rental Tips in Australia
Documents & Qualifications：
• Original passport
• 21 years old or older (Additional charge on age may be required for customer between 21and 25)
• Valid original copy of Driver’s License with minimum 1 year driving experience
• International Driving Permit (IDP) may be required. Chinese Driver’s License holders only need to provide an English translation of Chinese Driver’s License together with original Chinese Driver’s License. IDP is not required in this case.
• Valid UnionPay Credit Card (card number starting with 62）
Chinese translation services and Chinese GPS navigation devices are available at Hertz Car Rental Australia locations.
Free 24-hour rescue service in Chinese language is available at Hertz Car Rental Australia locations.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.