Enjoy S$200 off when you spend S$1500 or more with your UnionPay Card
2018-02-07 To 2018-12-31
All Swiss Watch Gallery shops in Singapore.
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Enjoy S$200 off when you spend S$1500 or more in a single receipt with your valid UnionPay Card at Swiss Watch Gallery. Simply scan the QR code/bar code on your Swiss Watch Gallery “u • plan” coupons.
1. Offer valid from February 07, 2018 to December 31, 2018.
2. The validity of the coupon varies and is subjected to the validity indicated.
3. Offer valid with a minimum spend of S$1500, in a single receipt only.
4. Only one coupon per transaction.
5. Offer needs to be declared upfront and coupon needs to be presented prior to payment to enjoy the privileges.
6. Offer is valid at all Swiss Watch Gallery shops in Singapore.
7. Each Swiss Watch Gallery coupon can only be redeemed once. The coupon/s are not exchangeable for cash in part of in whole.
8. Offer is not applicable on discount items and selected brands.
9. In the event of a refund because of quality problem, only the amount paid by cardholders will be returned, excluding the discount amount. In the event of a sales return, no coupon will be replaced.
10. No partial refunds allowed for coupon transactions.
11. Coupons are valid on a first-come, first-served and while stocks last basis.
12. Coupons are not applicable to some brands.
13. Other T&Cs apply, please check in-store with merchants for more details.
14. Swiss Watch Gallery and UnionPay International Co., Ltd. reserve the right to amend the T&Cs without prior notice
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.