【Global】Travelzoo Selected Premium Products up to 6% off
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Travelzoo provides our 28 million members insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by one of our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide, we have our finger on the pulse of outstanding travel, entertainment and lifestyle experiences. For over 15 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top travel suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
From Now To 2019-04-30
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
UnionPay cardholders can enjoy the following privileges while purchasing voucher products on the Travelzoo and UnionPay Exclusive site.
UnionPay Classic/Gold cardholders can enjoy 5% discounts
UnionPay Platinum/Diamond/TravelMate cardholders can enjoy 6% discounts
1. Cardholders can enjoy above offers by following the process below:
- Directly click the above links or search the co-branding sites in www.travelzoo.com or Travelzoo’s official APP (China mainland site, Hong Kong site and Asian English site)
- Select the products you wish to purchase and check out
- Input your UnionPay card numbers to receive your exclusive promotional codes
- Input the codes and then proceed to payment
3. Above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions provided by Travelzoo.
4. Please read the relevant terms and conditions carefully prior to purchase. Note that UnionPay International is not the service provider, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by Travelzoo. Any dispute arising from the quality of the products and services will be solely responsible by Travelzoo.
5. UnionPay International has the sole and final right of interpretation for the promotion.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 4. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.