【Philippines】Enjoy 5% Off at Duty Free Philippines with UnionPay Card
2018-01-15 To 2018-04-15
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
5% Discount on all purchase at any Duty Free Philippines outlets nationwide.
1. The promotion is valid at any Duty Free Philippines Outlets nationwide.
2. Payment must be made using valid UnionPay Card.
3. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
4. UnionPay International is not responsible for the products and services provided by Duty Free Philippines.
5. Any cardmember who continues to use his/her card at the participating outlets will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the approved promo terms and conditions.
6. In case of any discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.