Enjoy S$50 off when you spend S$200 or more with your UnionPay Card at Michael Kors.
2018-01-01 To 2018-12-31
All Michael Kors shops in Singapore.
UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Enjoy S$50 off when you spend S$200 or more in a single receipt with your UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62) at Michael Kors. Simply scan the QR code/bar code on your Michael Kors u • plan coupons.
1. Offer valid from January 1, 2018 until December 31, 2018.
2. The validity of the coupon is as per indicated.
3. Offer valid with a minimum spend of S$200, in a single receipt only.
4. Only one coupon per transaction.
5. During the promotion period of the offer, each UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) is entitled to a maximum of 10 Michael Kors u • plan coupons.
6. Offer needs to be declared upfront and coupon needs to be presented prior to payment to enjoy the privileges.
7. Offer is valid at all Michael Kors shops in Singapore.
8. Offer is not applicable on items that are on more than 20% discount.
9. Each Michael Kors coupon can only be redeemed once. The coupon cannot be split or exchangeable for cash.
10. Offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers, discounts, coupons and/or vouchers.
11. In the event of a refund, only the amount paid by cardholders will be returned, excluding the discount amount. In the event of a sales return, no coupon will be replaced.
12. No partial refunds allowed for coupon transactions.
13. Coupon redemptions are valid on a first-come, first-served and while stocks last basis. Other T&Cs may apply, please check in-store with merchants for more details.
14. Michael Kors and UnionPay International Co., Ltd. reserve the right to amend the T&Cs without prior notice.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.