Enjoy RM 30 off when you spend RM 300 or more with your UnionPay Card
2017-12-08 To 2018-12-31
Selective Bath and body works shops at Suria KLCC, Johor Premium Outlet, Imago Shopping Mall Sabah and Gurney Paragon Penang in Malaysia.
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Enjoy RM 30 off when you spend RM 300 or more in a single receipt with your UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62) at Bath and body works. Simply scan the QR code/bar code on your Bath and body works “u • plan” coupons.
1. Offer valid from December 08, 2017 to December 31, 2018.
2. The validity of the coupon varies and is subjected to the validity indicated.
3. Offer valid with a minimum spend of RM 300, in a single receipt only.
4. Only one coupon is allowed to be redeemed per transaction.
5. Offer have to be informed upfront and coupon have to be presented prior to payment to enjoy the promotion.
6. Each Bath and body works coupon can only be redeemed once.
7. Offer is not applicable on discount items where discount is 50% or more.
8. The coupons are not exchangeable for cash in part or in whole. In the event there is a refund, only the amount paid by cardholders will be refunded excluding the discount amount. Coupon redeemed will not be replaced.
9. No partial refunds allowed for transactions with coupon redemption(s).
10. Coupons are valid on a first-come, first-served and while-stocks-last basis.
11. Other T&Cs apply, please check in-store with merchants for more details.
12. Valiram Group and UnionPay International Co., Ltd. reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.