【Japan】5% OFF KIX DUTY FREE at Kansai International Airport with UnionPay Card
From Now To 2018-05-31
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
1. 5% off can be enjoyed by UnionPay cardholders if holding designated coupon.
①Cardholders are required to show the designated interface of coupon prior to settlement.
②Some commodities as Japanese cosmetics, perfume and food are excluded. For more detailed information, consult salesmen in each store.
Six Stores at T1 of Kansai International Airport
① North Store of KIX DUTY FREE in Main Building
② South Store of KIX DUTY FREE in Main Building
③Duty Free Shop Les Cosme
④ Central Store of KIX DUTY FREE in North Building
⑤ Central Store of KIX DUTY FREE in South Building
⑥ Front-end Store of KIX DUTY FREE in South Building
Two Stores at T2 of Kansai International Airport
①KIX DUTY FREE T2 Store
②KIX DUTY FREE WATCHES
1. Payment must be made with a valid UnionPay card.
2. The detailed information on coupon use is subject to the one recorded thereon or the store information.
3. 5% off for UnionPay cards can be used together with this offer.
4. The detailed information on this offer is subject to the store information
5. The final interpretation right of this offer is jointly possessed by KIX DUTY FREE and UnionPay International. If terms and conditions of this offer witness any alteration, the said alteration shall come into effect since the alteration date without any additional notice.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.