【Poland】UnionPay card discount promotion with duty free shops
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Aelia Duty Free is a unique luxury duty free department store which offers travelers easy access to a world of genuine refinement and pleasure through sophisticated store design and passionate, welcoming staff. Aelia believes in beautiful and authentic stories of heritage, offering customers a winning mix of international (including Chanel, Dior, Armani, Shiseido) and local brands, carefully selected by experts.
The Fashion Gallery is a premium multi-brand luxury and fashion expert store specifically designed for travel retail environment and offering fashion, accessories and jewelry.
Brands available in The Fashion Store:
• Warsaw: Burberry, Salvatore Ferragamo, Ermenegildo Zegna, Ralph Lauren.
• Gdańsk: Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Superdry, Guess, Furla, Swarovski.
The Fashion Place is a vibrant shopping destination that will generate excitement and energy around the brands and offers with playful and browsable displays. Brands available in the shop in Kraków: Hugo Boss, Furla, Calvin Klein, Superdry.
The Fashion Place Accessories is a variant of The Fashion Place focusing on accessories: watches (Michael Kors, Calvin Klein) sunglasses (Chloe, Ray-Ban, MiuMiu) and jewelry (Swarovski, C&A Amber)
Le Connaiseur is an exclusive store in Warsaw and Gdańsk with selection of spirits.
2019-05-01 To 2020-04-30
Warszawa Chopin Airport
Krakow Jan Paweł II Airport
Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
1. 10% off on perfumes and cosmetics, spirits, confectionery when making a purchase of 100 EUR and more at Aelia Duty Free, Le Connaiseur at Warsaw Chopin Airport and Gdańsk Lech Walesa Airport, Aelia Duty Free at Kraków John Paul II Airport (regular offer, excluding tobacco and ongoing promotions) .
2. 20% off on fashion assortments for purchases over 600 EUR at The Fashion Gallery at Warsaw Chopin Airport, for purchases over 400 EUR at The Fashion Place, The Fashion Place Accessories at Kraków John Paul II Airport, and The Fashion Gallery at Gdańsk Lech Walesa Airport (excluding ongoing promotions, sale).
1. Payment must be made with a valid UnionPay Card.
2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (starting with 62) to the cashier when paying the bill, discount is made at the checkout through a specific barcode, at one time and on a single receipt.
3. The terms and conditions of this promotion is applicable to merchant, details can be consulted with customer service staff.
4. UnionPay International is neither a verdor or a service provider, thus is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.