【Malaysia】Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur – 50% off with UnionPay Card
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur is an award-winning 5-star luxury hotel located in Golden Triangle.
The hotel is 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport. The hotel has 662 rooms and suites, an outdoor pool, a gym, health club, spa, function and banquet halls that can accommodate up to 1,800 people, and a number of in-house restaurants and bars.
From Now To 2017-12-20
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Weekend Suite Deal - Enjoy 50% off Best Available Rate. Applicable to Executive Suite and Premier Selection Suite. Stay period on weekends (Friday - Sunday) or public holiday only.
i) Please log on to www.shangri-la.com/kualalumpur/shangrila/offers/section/rooms-suites/details/rooms-suites/weekend-suite-deal-50-off/?promotion_code=PSECOND&WT.mc_id=SLKL_201709_UNIONPAY_PSECOND_WEEKENDSUITE50OFF_E
and insert promo code "PSECOND"
ii) Call in to +603 2032 2388
- Offer is valid for stays on weekends (Friday - Sunday) or public holiday only, on Executive Suite and Premier Selection Suite.
- Prior booking us required and subject to room availability.
- Payment must be made a valid UnionPay card.
- Price is subject to a 10% service charge and the 6% GST rate.
- Effective 1 September 2017, the Federal Government has implemented the mandatory Tourism Tax of MYR 10 per room per night for all foreign passport holder. This amount is to be collected by the hotel on behalf of the government upon check out. Late check out after 2pm will be subjected to an additional MYR 10 tourism tax for the day. All Malaysian Nationals and Permanent Residents are exempted.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.