【Global】Hertz Car Rental UnionPay Credit Card Discount Offers
Address：Please consult Hertz official website for the location
Phone：Please consult Hertz official website for hotline information.
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Hertz is the world’s largest and most prestigious car rental company with various types of cars and provides short-term rental services—daily, weekly and monthly. As a global leader in car rental industry, Hertz owns more than 12,000 locations in 150 countries worldwide, located in airports, downtowns, Suburban commercial centers, as well as residential areas and tourist attractions.
2018-01-01 To 2018-12-31
UnionPay Credit Card (card number starting with 62)
Rent Hertz in USA/Thailand/Australia (the following offers can be enjoyed together):
A) Discount offer:
Unionpay Diamond cardholders enjoy 15% off for car rental (CDP#)2118295
Unionpay Platinum cardholders enjoy 13% off (CDP#)2118296
Unionpay Gold and Classic cardholders enjoy 10% off (CDP#) 2002782
B) Enjoy 1 day off based on weekly price when rent cars for successive 7 days or more
(Hertz will only charge price of 5 days once rent cars in USA for successive 7 days. Based on this offer, if you reserve successive 7 days or more, 3 days are free.)
USA/Australia: PC# 203411
Thailand: PC# 203851
Notes: UnionPay Cardholders can enjoy the aboveprivileges on the Hertz official website: www.hertz.com and inputing related codes.
A) The above Hertz global car rental offers are only valid on Hertz Affordable Rates at participating locations; 24 hours reservation in advance is required; The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts or gift vouchers from Hertz; Discounts may not be available during Limited periods, and UnionPay cardholders can refer to the reservation page and Hertz stores for detailed information; Hertz standard terms and conditions apply; For more details, please contact Hertz Reservation Hotline.
B) UnionPay cardholders are required to make reservation and payment in location by a valid UnionPay credit card to enjoy the above offers.
C) Above benefits only apply to leisure trips. Please select ‘Leisure’ when you book the cars in www.Hertz.com .
D) Hertz should take full responsibility for offer redemption and fulfillment. UnionPay will not be responsible for any damage or loss suffered by cardholders due to the service or product provided by Hertz. In the absence of any violation against any applicable laws, the right of interpretation of the terms and conditions hereunder shall be reserved by Hertz.
E) In the absence of any violation against any applicable laws, the right of revision of the terms and conditions hereunder shall be reserved by UnionPay.
Tips for renting a car abroad
Renters’ Qualifications & Requirements:
• Min. 21 years old (age between 21 and 25 subject to low-age surcharge)
• Valid Driver’s License holder with minimum 1 year driving experience
• International Driving Permit (IDP) is required. China Driver’s License holders only need to provide an English translation of China Driver’s License (IDP is not required) and use Chinese Driver’s License at the same time
• Valid UnionPay Credit Card
Hertz locations in the United States now provide free Chinese audio GPS navigation and Chinese rescue service , and UnionPay cardholders can refer to the reservation page and Hertz stores for detailed information .
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.