Enjoy NZD 20 off with your UnionPay Card at NaturalPharm
2017-03-01 To 2017-12-31
All Natural Pharm New Zealand Stores
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Enjoy NZD 20 off when spending over NZD 300 storewide in a single transaction with your UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62) at all Natural Pharm New Zealand stores in New Zealand. Simply scan the QR code/bar code on your Natural Pharm New Zealand u • plan coupon for verification
• The validity of the coupon is as per indicated.
• Only one coupon can be used per transaction and can only be used once per customer.
• The offer is valid at all NaturalPharm shops in New Zealand.
• The offer is valid only if the transaction was paid through UnionPay network.
• Offer needs to be declared upfront and the coupon needs to be presented prior to the payment.
• Each NaturalPharm coupon can only be redeemed once. The coupons are not exchangeable for cash in part or in whole.
• “优计划” coupons shall not be redeemed for cash, not to be used at the same time with any other offer.
• In the event of a refund, only the amount paid by cardholders will be returned, excluding the discount amount.
• In the event of a sales return, redeemed coupons cannot be reused or returned.
• “优计划” coupons are valid on a first-come, first-served and while stocks last basis.
• Other T&Cs may apply, please check in-store with merchants for more details.
• Auckland Airport TravelPharm Ltd. and UnionPay International Co., Ltd. reserve the right to amend the T&Cs without prior notice and have the right to modify the use of“优计划” coupons at any time.
Please click the following link to download the APP of UnionPay International and enjoy the exclusive privileges of UnionPay “优计划”.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.