【Italy】Enjoy a VIP gift at Pisa's Flagship store - Milan with UnionPay Card
Via Verri 7
Tel.: +39 02 762081
Phone：+39 02 762081
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Founded in the early twentieth century from the passion for the Watchmaking Art, Pisa Orologeria went from being a small workshop to becoming a modern family-owned business. It has been awarded among the best retailers in Europe in the industry for tradition, competence and range of products offered. Based in Milan, inside the “Quadrilatero della Moda”, the historical shop in Via Verri has been given a complete makeover in January 2016. The new Flagship Store spreads over 1.000 square meters and offers a selection of over 40 prestigious brands that represent the elite in the Watchmaking Art, the best brands worldwide and the latest novelties. It also hosts two modern laboratories capable of offering swift service and assistance according to the highest quality standards. A unique Space, where one can live an exclusive experience. In addition to the Flagship Store, since 2008 the Pisa Family manages the first European Rolex mono-brand Boutique in Via Montenapoleone and the first and only Italian Patek Philippe Boutique. In addition, the Hublot and Vacheron Constantin Boutiques have been opened by Pisa in 2017 and 2018, respectively.
From Now To 2018-12-31
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
UnionPay Cardholders will enjoy a VIP gift for a purchase above € 2,500.00:
- Purchase EUR 2,500 – 5,000: Marchesi or Cova afternoon tea vouchers
- Purchase EUR 5,000 – 10,000: Pisa customized moleskine notebook
- Purchase EUR 10,000 – 15,000: Pisa customized Fedon card holder
- Purchase EUR >15,000: Pisa customized Mystyle backbag
Promotion available only in Pisa’s Flagship Store, Via Verri 7 – Milano.
Payment made with a valid UnionPay Card.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.