【Global】Hertz UnionPay Cards Discount Offers
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Hertz is the world’s prestigious car rental company with various types of cars and provides short-term rental services—daily, weekly and monthly. As a global leader in car rental industry, Hertz owns plenty of locations, located in airports, downtowns, Suburban commercial centers, as well as residential areas and tourist attractions.
2021-04-14 To 2021-12-31
All UnionPay Credit Cards
1. Rent Hertz cars (the following offers can be enjoyed together):
•Applicable in USA/ Australia/ Thailand/Malaysia/Philippines
A) Discount offer:
Unionpay Diamond cardholders enjoy 15% off (CDP#) 2118295
Unionpay Platinum cardholders enjoy 13% off (CDP#) 2118296
Unionpay Gold and Classic cardholders enjoy 10% off (CDP#) 2002782
Unionpay Belt & Road Commercial cardholders enjoy 15% off for car rental (CDP#) 2118295
B) Enjoy 1 day off based on weekly price when rent cars for successive 7 days or more
(Hertz will only charge price of 5 days once rent cars in USA for successive 7 days. Based on this offer, if you reserve successive 7 days or more, 3 days is free.)
USA: PC# 203411 (offer is valid on Compact car and above)
Australia: PC# 203411
Thailand: PC# 203851
Malaysia/Philippines: PC# 205496
Notes: Above offers can be enjoyed on the Hertz official website: www.hertz.com with related codes required.
2. Rent Hertz Chauffeur: Enjoy 8% off (PC#204140)
•Applicable in Mainland China/Thailand/South Korea
Notes: Above offers can be enjoyed on the Hertz Chauffeur official website: https://www.hertzchauffeur.com/home.aspx?IATA=00400488 with related codes required.
1.The above Hertz car rental offers are only valid on Hertz Affordable Rates at participating locations; 24 hours reservation in advance is required; The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts or gift vouchers from Hertz; Discounts may not be available during Limited periods, and UnionPay cardholders can refer to the reservation page and Hertz stores for detailed information; Hertz standard terms and conditions apply.
2.The above Hertz Chauffeur offers are only valid at participating locations and apply to Chauffeur service; The above offers can’t be used by companies or travel agency; The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts or gift vouchers from Hertz; Hertz standard terms and conditions apply;
3.UnionPay cardholders are required to make reservation and payment in location by a valid UnionPay credit card to enjoy the above offers.
4.Above car rental offers only apply to leisure trips. Please select ‘Leisure’ when you book the cars in www.Hertz.com.
5.Please note that the PC# shall be applied together with your corresponding CDP# when booking.
6.Hertz should take full responsibility for offer redemption and fulfillment. UnionPay will not be responsible for any damage or loss suffered by cardholders due to the service or product provided by Hertz.
Tips for renting a car abroad
Renters’ Qualifications & Requirements:
• Min. 21 years old (age between 21 and 25 subject to low-age surcharge)
• Valid Driver’s License holder with minimum 1 year driving experience
• International Driving Permit (IDP) is required. China Driver’s License holders only need to provide an English translation of China Driver’s License (IDP is not required) and use Chinese Driver’s License at the same time
• Valid UnionPay Credit Card
Hertz locations in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe, now provide Chinese audio GPS navigation, and UnionPay cardholders can refer to the reservation page and Hertz stores for detailed information .
All Hertz locations offer free 24-hour rescue service, Chinese rescue service is available in the US and Canada.
Please consult Hertz official website www.hertz.com for hotline information.
Please consult Hertz official website www.hertz.com for the location
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.