【Japan】Enjoy 5% discount at Japan Duty Free Ginza with your UnionPay Card
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Japan Duty Free Ginza is a duty-free shop located in Ginza, Tokyo, Japan.
2021-10-17 To 2022-03-31
All UnionPay Cards
During the promotion period, UnionPay Cardholders can enjoy 5% discount at Japan Duty Free GINZA store by showing the coupon before payment.
1. The offer can only be enjoyed by paying with valid UnionPay card.
2. The Offer is not applicable to certain merchandise, please check in-store with merchants for more details.
3. The Offer cannot be used with other offers at the same time.
4. Other T&C may apply, details can be consulted from customer service staff.
【Notes while purchasing Duty Free Products】
1.The purchase should be done between 60days to 4days before your departure date.
2. Please pick up your purchases at your departure airport after the immigration process.
3. There are restrictions on carry-on of liquids if you have connecting flights.
4. we do not accept any cancellations or product exchange at the convenience of customers.
5. Duty free products can be purchased only if it is confirmed that the products will be taken out of the country.
【About Japan Duty Free GINZA 】
Address: 4-6-16, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Ginza Mitsukoshi 8th Floor Duty Free Store
Japan Duty Free GINZA is an airport-style duty free store where you can enjoy your shopping at reasonable price without any customs duty or consumption tax. At present in addition to duty free products, we also offer some products that can be purchased and take away on the spot. In that case, consumption tax will be charged at the time of purchase.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.