【Global】Enjoy Exclusive Privileges in Rosewood Hotels with UnionPay Cards
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts® manages 28 one-of-a-kind luxury properties in 15 countries, with 19 new hotels under development. Each Rosewood hotel embraces the brand’s A Sense of Place® philosophy to reflect the individual location’s history, culture and sensibilities. The Rosewood collection includes some of the world’s most legendary hotels and resorts, including The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel in New York, Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek in Dallas and Hôtel de Crillon, A Rosewood Hotel in Paris, as well as new classics such as Rosewood Hong Kong.
2020-01-01 To 2020-12-31
UnionPay Platinum Credit Card, Diamond Credit Card, Commercial Credit Card(card number starting with 62)
1. Complimentary breakfast for 2 every day
2. Guaranteed late check out until 2pmBook now: https://www.rosewoodhotels.com/sc/unionpay
1. The cardholder shall book and guarantee with a valid UnionPay Platinum, Diamond or Commercial credit card, and present and pay with the card when check in.
2. Valid for bookings and stays at participating properties from now until 30 December 2020. Promotional rates and rooms are subject to availability.
3. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts, or packages and are non-exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash. The selected room types and required minimum stays may vary. Please check with each property for exact terms and conditions.
4. Promotional rates and rooms are subject to availability and blackout dates and applicable to selected room types. Advertised savings are based on Best Available Rate.
5. Additional taxes, fees and or government services apply.
6. Reservations must be cancelled before 4pm on the day of arrival (local hotel time) to avoid one night room charge plus surcharge.
7. The reservation is guaranteed by credit card, and the room will be reserved for you until 12 o 'clock at night.
8. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. If you have any questions or advices, please visit www.rosewoodhotels.com or contact Rosewood Hotels and Resorts.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 4.Under influence of COVID19, merchant cooperation and offer may be influenced without pre-notice. Detailed offer shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.